Re: Mach2 Keypad

Michael Dolenga

Hi Marj, nice to hear from you as well. That did the trick, I added myself to the list.

I have one of those apparently rare Rob Miller tripods from around 2011 when I got the 900GTO; strong and light, I'm sure one could construct an adapter.

Michael

On Monday, July 20, 2020, 07:13:23 PM PDT, Marj Christen <marj@...> wrote:

Hello Michael,

So nice to hear from you.

The keypad from 2011 will work with the Mach2, however it will have to be updated to the upcoming v5 software and you will probably want to replace the keypad buttons with a new version.

The Mach2 base is the same as the 400, 600E or Mach1 base. It is smaller than the 900. However, there may be a way to use the same tripod.

The Notify Me button only shows up when click the button on the bottom of the screen on our website to accept cookies from our website.  You can click into the banner on the bottom to specify your preferences, but the cookies must be allowed. The reason is that you will be entering your email as part of the Notify Me process. So, we must have your permission to do this. I know it sounds silly, but that’s the way it works.

Clear Skies,

Marj Christen

Astro-Physics, Inc

11250 Forest Hills Rd