Re: FITS Image Header Issues Using APPM-Help!

Ray Gralak

Scott,

As I said APPM sets the DateTime via ExposureStartTime in PinPoint before doing the plate solve.

Sorry, I don't have any other suggestions and I don't see that behavior. Here's a screen shot just done using Nasa SkyView and PinPoint just a moment ago:

-Ray Gralak