Re: FITS Image Header Issues Using APPM-Help!

lmbrabec@...

Thanks so much Ray and Michael for the help!  The first time I tried APPM was on 7/15 and then again today to see if the FITS Image Headers still caused issues and on both dates it was the same issue.  I also tried using the NASA option this morning and ran a small model (38 or so points) and everything ran fine so it seems like it is maybe ASCOM/camera driver maybe?  As far as version of PinPoint It is the most recent as I just purchased and downloaded it on 6/24/2020 and for PinPoint Astrometric Engine version is 6.1.5.  I'm also attaching some of the feedback I got from the PinPoint forum (I hope that's o.k.).  I figured it would be better that way for you to see what the PinPoint experts had to say.  The last Windows 10 x64 update I got was on July 14th.

Thanks in advance!  Scott