Re: strange behavior of Mach2 in Skyx #Mach2GTO: slewing instead of tracking

Howard Hedlund

APCC and the Driver show sidereal as the SELECTED tracking rate.  That is the tracking rate even while slewing, and the mount must keep track of the sidereal motion of the sky during the time it takes to slew.

TheSkyX is failing to stop its button slew as Rolando has pointed out.  Now that I’m back in the Saddle, I plan to address a number of such issues with outside developers.  Please be patient with me.  I have a lot of catch-up!

Mag. 7 Skies!

Howard Hedlund

Astro-Physics, Inc.

Phone: 815-315-7015

www.astro-physics.com

P Consider the environment before printing this e-mail.