Re: C11HD on Mach2 #Mach2GTO

Greg Vaughn

Dominique,

Thanks very much for sharing your results!

These are very pleasing, especially the clusters with the depth and colors of the stars!

Did you do a model in APCC (under APPM) or did you just do a very precise polar alignment or did you do both.   If you did a model, how many points did you measure over how large an azimuthal area?

I have an EDGE 11 HD and a Mach2 and am interested in trying unguiding imaging as well.   I ask about azimuthal area, because I only have about a 90deg window for observation and focus most of my points there – so just comparing number of points is not a good comparison for me.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Greg

Greg Vaughn