From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of chanan2009@gmail.com
Sent: Saturday, July 18, 2020 11:27 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: [ap-gto] Comet NEOWISE (C/2020 F3)

Hi All,

I just got an AP900 GTOCP2 from a friend. I used this mount 10 years ago and have forgotten a few of the
basics. I was looking to track Comet Neowise and completely forgot how to figure out what Custom RA and Dec
information to enter into the AP V2 ASCOM Driver window. I did visit the JPL Horizons website and downloaded
the data but was not sure which data to use.

Hope someone will help me figure it out. I did once, for the life of me cannot remember what I did.

Clear skies,
Chanan