From: Yves Laroche [mailto:yves.laroche@...]
Sent: Saturday, April 26, 2003 10:48 PM
To: ap-gto@...
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Re: AP1200 and TPoint

Hi Ray!

You said you have always to do a short mapping run. Did you disconnect
the ccd camera from telescope at the end of session?

Thank you,

Yves

Ray Gralak wrote:

Hi Pat,

I'm glad that your results were so good! Can you summarize the entire
procedure from parking to unparking? Did you use the Park command in
TheSky? Whenever I have tried this (restarting) pointing would be close
but not right on and synching would make things worse. A short 6-star
Tpoint run seemed always necessary and then pointing was good again.
It sounds like you were able to get spot-on pointing accuracy without
the initial short TPoint run.

-Ray

Yves Laroche, modérateur de la liste ASTRODIX.
Les listes ASTRO et ASTRODIX travaillent en concertation
Voir: http://www.globetrotter.net/astroccd/astro-l.htm