Re: strange behavior of Mach2 in Skyx #Mach2GTO: slewing instead of tracking

Ray Gralak

Andrea,

After looking at logs of commands sent via SkyX's native interface to the AP Mounts, I think the implementation seems to have a few issues. We’ll have to contact Software Bisque to work out those issues.

Instead, try connecting to the mount through the AP V2 ASCOM driver. Here is how you will want to setup SkyX:

-Ray Gralak