From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of andlucchett@gmail.com
Sent: Sunday, July 19, 2020 5:23 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: [ap-gto] strange behavior of Mach2 in Skyx #Mach2GTO: slewing instead of tracking

Hi,
I am using my Mach 2 with APCC pro and skyx.
Everything seems to work, except for one strange behavior:

-if I use the jog buttons in skyx, the mount get stuck in a slewing mode, with a wrong tracking speed (not
sidereal). There is nothing at this point I can do to put the mount back in tracking mode: The only possibility is to
disconnect the mount from skyx.

Except for this the mount point, sync, track, and autoguide using pulse guide just fine.

Can this be a bug related to the young mach2?

Thank you very much,
Andrea