Re: understanding how to set meridian limits for AP MAch 2 #APCC #Mach2GTO

Ray Gralak

Hi Andrea,

> I don't want to set meridian limits for each declination, I have a nomad set up and just need to program a fixed

> delay of let say 1 hour.

You can set the meridian delay on the Meridian tab. You can tell that a meridian delay is in effect by the yellow line on the sky view graph as shown in the screen shot I’ve included. That said, you should take some time to learn how to fully setup meridian tracking limits for your Mach2.

-Ray Gralak