strange behavior of Mach2 in Skyx #Mach2GTO: slewing instead of tracking

Andrea Lucchetti

Hi,
I am using my Mach 2 with APCC pro and skyx.
Everything seems to work, except for one strange behavior:

-if I use the jog buttons in skyx, the mount get stuckĀ  in a slewing mode, with a wrong tracking speed (not sidereal). There is nothing at this point I can do to put the mount back in tracking mode: The only possibility is to disconnect the mount from skyx.

Except for this the mount point, sync, track, and autoguide using pulse guide just fine.

Can this be a bug related to the young mach2?

Thank you very much,
Andrea