Re: AP1200 and TPoint

Yves Laroche

Hi Ray!

You said you have always to do a short mapping run. Did you disconnect the ccd camera from telescope at the end of session?

Thank you,

Yves

Ray Gralak wrote:

Hi Pat,

I'm glad that your results were so good! Can you summarize the entire
procedure from parking to unparking? Did you use the Park command in TheSky? Whenever I have tried this (restarting) pointing would be close but not right on and synching would make things worse. A short 6-star Tpoint run seemed always necessary and then pointing was good again. It sounds like you were able to get spot-on pointing accuracy without
the initial short TPoint run.

-Ray