Re: Ser No 900349

Donald Rudny

Kevin,

If the deal is too good to be true, it probably is.  Consider taking a pass.  Paying a little more for a known quantity always pays off in a long run.  If you do go for it, good suggestion on not paying cash.  If he doesn’t want to do PayPal, another red flag.

Don

Don Rudny
Pepeekeo, HI

On Jul 18, 2020, at 1:29 PM, khursh via groups.io <khursh@...> wrote:

Thank you for relying Stuart. The seller is having trouble answering pretty basic questions about the mount, though he/she is the original owner. I have a bad gut feeling. I think I may have to pass, though it is a great price. Too good to be true, maybe.

Kevin