Re: Ser No 900349

Stuart <stuart.j.heggie@...>

Well ... privacy rules would probably preclude Marj and the gang giving you a lot of details about the seller but hopefully they can confirm that the mount is theirs (since they claim to be the original owner).

I bought an AP130EDT (f/8.35 version) that I was to be the 3rd owner of. The seller asserted it was originally bought by someone local quite well known and while AP was in no position to speak to that due to privacy, they were SUPER helpful in confirming that the scope was what it was asserted to be and I made the deal and was very happy.

Don't give up yet!

On Sat, 18 Jul 2020 at 19:29, khursh via groups.io <khursh=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Thank you for relying Stuart. The seller is having trouble answering pretty basic questions about the mount, though he/she is the original owner. I have a bad gut feeling. I think I may have to pass, though it is a great price. Too good to be true, maybe.

Kevin

--

Stuart
http://www.astrofoto.ca/stuartheggie/