Re: Ser No 900349

Christopher Erickson

There are people who make investments in expensive gear because they can afford it. Those same people don't always figure out their expensive investments and sometimes that gear goes into storage and is forgotten about.

The seller's faded memory could just simply be that.

A call to AP can verify if the seller is the original owner and possibly a few more details on the mount.

Depending on how far away it is, you could consider going to look at it in person. Or if you have a friend nearer to the mount, maybe have them do it.

Never take cash with you.  If all looks well, you can pay via Square, PayPal, Zelle, etc. Or go off and get a bank check from a local branch of your bank, if possible.

On Sat, Jul 18, 2020 at 1:29 PM khursh via groups.io <khursh=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Thank you for relying Stuart. The seller is having trouble answering pretty basic questions about the mount, though he/she is the original owner. I have a bad gut feeling. I think I may have to pass, though it is a great price. Too good to be true, maybe.

Kevin