Re: Of Mice and Mounts

Donald Rudny

Thanks, Marj.  Kulu is one of three cats that showed up at our house as kittens one day about ten years ago.  She’s the only female and always comes out with me to the observatory when I’m out there.  She stays the whole time, no matter how long the session is, sometimes to three in the morning.  The other two boys just lay around on the lanai most of the day.  I was never a cat person, but these three have really changed that.

Kiko and Kalima

Don Rudny
Pepeekeo, HI

On Jul 18, 2020, at 6:09 AM, Marj Christen <marj@...> wrote:

Karen would agree that we need a company cat.  Nice setup and great view, Don!

Clear Skies,

Marj Christen

Astro-Physics, Inc

11250 Forest Hills Rd