Re: PlateSolve2 vs. TheSkyX Image Link for APPM Point Mapping

Stuart <stuart.j.heggie@...>

Probably you just need to start up TSX in Administrative mode, shut it down and restart normally.

Stuart

On Fri, Jul 17, 2020 at 4:13 PM Dean Jacobsen <deanjacobsen@...> wrote:
So, an update.

After starting over as per Ray's SGP/PlateSolve2 tutorial, I have it working again and have been enjoying the goodness of imaging without a guide scope.

The Mach2 is working perfectly.

I did try to get TheSkyX working as my plate solver first and kept getting a message about not being able to start an ActiveX element or session or whatever.  I will take a screen shot of the error message next time I go out in a few days.
--
Dean Jacobsen
http://astrophoto.net/wp/

Stuart