Re: [ap-ug] RS-232

Peter Natscher

Edited

I used to use Bootcamp but opted to try out Parallels when I changed my MacBook Pro to run Win 10 last January.  I do like Parallels simplicity without having to restart to the Boocamp Windows partition. I was using Win 7 on Bootcamp up until then.  Trouble is My 2012 MacBook Pro is limited to running MacOS 10.13.6 (High Sierra).  I can't operate a newer version Bootcamp to run Win 10 on it. Maybe it's time to retire the nice big screen 17" MacBook Pro and partition my 2016 27" iMac and go back to Bootcamp and Windows 10 with that computer.