From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Peter Natscher
Sent: Thursday, July 16, 2020 12:34 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] [ap-ug] RS-232

As stated earlier with trying to replace the corrupted database in my Keypad, I had problems connecting with a
cable between my MacBook Pro (17" 2012) partitioned with Parallels running Win 10 Pro 64. I was using a
TripLite RS-232 (9 pin)-to-USB(A) cable connector (with its own board inside). This required a driver. Win 7 and
Win 10 couldn't find a driver for this cable, so I downloaded and installed a current one found online. After
installing the driver, Win 10 still couldn't acknowledge the connection between the PC laptop and CP4. Could
anyone please recommend a proven USB(A)-to-RS232 cable to me that will connect between USB(A) port laptop
and the CP4?