From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> on behalf of Chris Carlton <pselaphid@...>
Sent: Monday, July 13, 2020 9:36 pm
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Suddenly stars are dashes with good guiding

Have to admit I didn't think of that, but am aware of the problem. I broke everything down and reinstalled the guide scope between the two sessions. I typically tighten those guidescope mounting screws good and tight, but that's another thing to check. I wonder if the mounting screws on the focuser itself or the guide scope mounting bracket have worked ever so slightly loose? That would cause the same issue. I'll check that too. Thanks.