Re: Mach1 and GTOCP4 Yellow Light

Roland Christen

The CP4 has a different power connector. There are no pins to spread. The advice to spread pins does not apply to the CP4.

From: Ajay Narayanan via groups.io <ajynrynn@...>
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Sent: Thu, Jul 9, 2020 10:57 am
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Mach1 and GTOCP4 Yellow Light

I had exactly the symptoms you describe with an AP900 and a CP3 controller. I called AP from the field and George's advice was to spread the prongs of the central pin of the power connector. I don't know if that applies to your CP4. I also notices that the battery terminals were a little corroded. So I spread the prongs with a pocket knife and cleaned the battery terminals. One of those fixed the issue and resulted in the controller seeing the correct voltage.

Ajay