Re: Mach1 and GTOCP4 Yellow Light

Mikko Viljamaa

Thanks for the comments and recommendations.

OK, what’s the easiest way to measure the voltage to the mount? I think I have a multimeter somewhere. I did end up buying another power source from Amazon yesterday just in case I need to replace the existing one. Also, it sounds like the Y-cable is not probably the culprit here.

As said, in my case the Yellow light comes on immediately when the mount is powered on. I have yet to have a case where if the sequence has started OK the mount would have malfunctioned.

Mikko