From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> on behalf of Michael 'Mikey' Mangieri <mjmangieri@...>
Sent: 07 July 2020 15:14
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io>
Subject: [ap-gto] Starting AP run with CW up (East)

I just created a complete meridian exclusion zone for my location in APCC and for the first time I tried to start an imaging session in the east (CW up) to eliminate the need for a meridian flip.  I'm obviously doing something wrong because I can't slew to the object without the mount insisting on going pier east.  I use Stellarium as my software for selecting objects and SGP as my main controlling suite.  My mount is the AP1100GTO.

Can anyone point me to a process workflow of how to start a session as I would like?

Mikey