Re: Fun with a One-shot-color CCD

Ron Kramer

NICE -  I switched to OSC after 2 years of mono and NB filters.  Not going back yet...
Can you tell which are which?
https://www.flickr.com/photos/158199519@N08/?fbclid=IwAR0WLo2gGNzPk8PjY9VSDEQljSXdA7lxteHvXvyxMOkoxkwO2irTuBNgiEk

On Mon, Jul 6, 2020 at 8:49 AM Stuart <stuart.j.heggie@...> wrote:
Fun project Eric! Love the layout and the shots you've included.

On Mon, 6 Jul 2020 at 00:24, eja24601 via groups.io <eja24601=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Hi all,

While I haven’t sent anything new in a while, it doesn’t mean I haven’t been busy. Here are some of my images taken from our backyard with a one-shot-color CCD camera. Essentially, an astronomical camera set up to shoot in color like commercial cameras. I also thought I’d change the way I set up our website, changing it to more of a narrative with pictures than simply a picture show.

Details are on the image pages. Everything riding on an AP1200GTO mount.

Enjoy, and please let me know how you like this approach!

http://www.skiesbyafrica.com/Articles/2020/Spring%20Local/Spring%20Local.html

Regards,

Eric

--