Re: SatelliteTracker is now SkyTrack

Robert Berta

I also use the older Satellite Tracker software. Have used with both my AP 900 and 1100 mounts as well as my Celestron 11" GPS PRO SCT fork mount. Mostly do visual but it is a neat program. The old program also does setting of different tracking speeds on each axis. The limiting factor as I  recall is that the mount has to be able to run both motors at different speeds at the same time. I am not sure what advantages the newer version running through ASCOM will have. The old version doesn't use ASCOM.