From: Christopher Erickson
Sent: Saturday, July 4, 2020 4:21 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] AP1100 GTO question

Get the 119FSA.

You will have to add a 10-12" aluminum disc or plate as well. You can usually find suitable 1/2" thick aluminum discs on eBay.

Using an intermediate aluminum disc will allow you to avoid making permanent changes/holes to your mount or pier.

If you aren't handy with a drill press and hand-tapping aluminum, your friendly local machine shop can help you. They could provide the aluminum disc as well, if you don't find a cheap one elsewhere.

On Sat, Jul 4, 2020 at 9:28 AM Shailesh Trivedi <strivedi@...> wrote:
Roland,

I do not expect you to know the technical drawings of hole patterns of the PMX pier. I am pretty sure I will have to tap holes. My question was more geared towards versatility between AP1100 and Mach2.

Shailesh