From: "tranathi via groups.io" <tranathi@...>
Date: 7/4/20 2:53 PM (GMT-08:00)
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] #Mach2GTO - Can It Handle TEC 180FL?

It will be only for visual with typical add-ons (finderscope, rings & plate, diagonal, eyepiece, etc.).  The 180FL will be about ~47 inch long. I saw that it’s still within the length & weight curve/graph posted on AP’s website for the Mach2. I just want to make sure that mount can be the permanent workhorse for the 180FL without worrying that the scope causes undue stress to it in the long run.
Thanks