Re: SatelliteTracker is now SkyTrack

myrussellm

Hi Jimmy

Most impressed with your space station shots, really good work. I spent a few years with analysis of high speed tracking cameras in Woomera Australia for missile tracking. In those days a computer was blonde or brunette, yes they were ladies using Comptometers for data reduction.

Current setup is AP1200 with AP178 or AP130 visual work, was thinking to use the APCC as my computer is a Mac. Do have a fairly old windows XP machine and was thinking to try Skytrack before going down the path of APCC Pro.
With your experience do you have comments on this approach.

Kind regards Mike
Ararat Australia