From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of jypeng@...
Sent: Thursday, June 25, 2020 5:56 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: [ap-gto] First light with Mach2GTO

Hello Ray,
Thank you for helping out. Mach2 is a great mount and worth every dime to own it.
This is my first image using Mach2GTO without modeling. The stars are round and small.
https://www.astrobin.com/p245n9/0/
It was a long store after Ray found out it was user error not using the ASCOM 6.4 when I tried to create the model.
My next image will be modeled without PHD2!
Regards,
Jian Yuan Peng

Telescope: TEC 160FL + 0.9 FRC

Mount: Astro-Physics Mach 2 GTO

Camera: ASI6200MC Pro

Acquisition Date: June 2 ~ June 9, 2020

Frame: 97x600" bin2x2

Filter: Triad Ultra Quad-Band Narrowband Filter

Software: PHD2, PixInsight, Lightroom, Sequence Generator Pro, Photoshop

Location: Palo Alto, California, USA

--
Karen Christen