Re: North Keypad button problem

Joe Zeglinski

AP-Support:

    As an after thought about Keypad’s buttons eventually becoming too oily and losing their circuit board pad contact,
may I suggest that AP Tech Support, with their usual excellent customer courtesy, not only change the battery or other servicing, but as a preventative measure also wash off any (possibly) underlying key membrane & circuit pad oil, as I described.

    Since the old Keypad battery, sent in for changing,  would already be 7 or more years old, then the “dead buttons” problem would surely soon follow. This way, the keypad and new battery would both be good for another decade, without a customer’s frustration of losing valuable  “sky-time”.

Joe Z.