From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Joe Zeglinski
Sent: Saturday, June 27, 2020 10:05 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Mach2 Keypad

Hi Michael,

    Did you get any answer from AP on how existing Keypads can be upgraded, off list perhaps?

Silence - Not a further word from them here so far.

    Like you, I have also been wondering if AP had come up with a plan for “upgrading” older Keypads with the new firmware, perhaps requiring  some internal component upgrades. I would like to upgrade my AP-900 and AP-1200 keypads, to get the new capabilities, but no way I was going to toss them out, just to buy their more advanced  features.

Joe Z.