Re: Open for Product Pick Up

Hello Carl,

Yes, we have both items in stock.   At this time, we are not allowing visitors into our office or showroom. Please understand that if you wish to pick up any items, we will offer curbside service. All transactions must be completed with our office staff ahead of time.  Please call the office at the number below after 9am on Monday to make the arrangements. Remember that if you pick up, we must add IL sales tax.

Safe travels.

Clear Skies,

Marj Christen

Astro-Physics, Inc