Re: First light with Mach2GTO

Terri Zittritsch

Great shot Jian Yuan,

I have taken some images of the crescent in narrow band.. although I only have a couple hours per filter..   16 hours is a ton of data! I may get 16 hours over a few years (smile).    I hope to get mine processed one of these days... the tech industry hasn't seen any slow down, an in fact it seems to be all the more busy.

How do you like the TEC 160?   I have been thinking of moving from the 140 to 160.  I really need a permanent install for the 180 as for my old body I'm not sure I could even mount a 180.    I really love refractors.