Re: What is the diameter and thread on the Pasil.4 polar scope?

Tom Blahovici

Yes, I'm being to realize there's a lot of ways to do it. I think in my case I saw a Youtube video where the threading was outwards.  I didn't pay attention to the tool.  Also, read a few things.  In most cases, most of the instructions were incomplete.
Something like
"When I made threads I turned the threading tool upside down and threaded outwards. That made it easy to avoid crashing the tool into the chuck if I didn't lift the lever fast enough."
lol, you need to run the lathe spindle in reverse to do this!
I think?
First time. I'll get it.
Tom