From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of dnakic via groups.io
Sent: Wednesday, June 24, 2020 2:21 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: [ap-gto] APCC Virtual Port Error Message #ASCOM_V2_Driver - Ray Help!

Running, I'm running into a problem with running APCC and get the error message about Virtual Port, image of
issue enclosed. I tried running both Normal and as Administrator and issue persists. I worked with George and
installed APPC Pro V1.8.3.1. V2 Driver is v5.30.10. ASCOM is 6.4SP1. I can't get past the Active X warning
issue.