Re: Weird issues - ASCOM driver (5.30.10) - Mach1 - APCC and PHD2 #APCC #ASCOM_V2_Driver #Guiding

Rodolphe

I've heard there have been some compatibility issues with Windows 10 v2004, so you might want to revert Windows to the previous version you had running. If reverting to the old Windows 10 version solves the problems then you might want to hold off upgrading until 2004 has become more refined.

-Ray Gralak
I've not tried to undo the 2004 update yet - but I tried reinstalling APCC and the ASCOM driver - same issues.
Will undo the 2004 tomorrow and report back here.