Hi Joe,
   Win10 2004 is a feature update and not a security update so, at least for now, you don't have to accept it. I've left mine sitting there for 2 weeks now and it's not forcing me to update. And I've made one security update in the mean time.

cytan

On Wednesday, June 24, 2020, 12:16:21 PM CDT, Joe Zeglinski <j.zeglinski@...> wrote:

Ray,

    Do we have a choice in NOT upgrading? I thought Microsoft forces us to accept the latest upgrade – unlike in previous OS’s.
IIRC, we can only hold it off for 7 days.

Joe

From: Ray Gralak
Sent: Wednesday, June 24, 2020 12:54 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Weird issues - ASCOM driver (5.30.10) - Mach1 - APCC and PHD2 #ASCOM_V2_Driver #Guiding #APCC

Rodolphe,

> This is weird, because it used to work perfectly before. Before what? I can’t determine any major changes to my
> setup except maybe the recent Win10 update (feature update version 2004)

I've heard there have been some compatibility issues with Windows 10 v2004, so you might want to revert Windows to the previous version you had running. If reverting to the old Windows 10 version solves the problems then you might want to hold off upgrading until 2004 has become more refined.

-Ray Gralak