Re: Weird issues - ASCOM driver (5.30.10) - Mach1 - APCC and PHD2 #APCC #ASCOM_V2_Driver #Guiding

Dean Jacobsen

On Wed, Jun 24, 2020 at 09:54 AM, Ray Gralak wrote:
I've heard there have been some compatibility issues with Windows 10 v2004, so you might want to revert Windows to the previous version you had running. If reverting to the old Windows 10 version solves the problems then you might want to hold off upgrading until 2004 has become more refined.
If this is in fact the cause of Rodolphe's problem then having a Windows update take down the mount driver and ruining an imaging trip is frustrating.    The only Windows computer I own is my imaging computer.

Ray, what is a good strategy for setting up the WIndows 10 upgrade/maintenance settings so that you aren't blindsided by a Windows compatibility issue?

--
Dean Jacobsen
http://astrophoto.net/wp/