From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Rodolphe
Sent: Wednesday, June 24, 2020 8:36 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Weird issues - ASCOM driver (5.30.10) - Mach1 - APCC and PHD2 #ASCOM_V2_Driver
#Guiding #APCC

Hi Ray

Thanks for the response, here are additional details (sorry for the long message).

See screenshots below and narratives further down, including an other oddity found in APCC.

1. APCC version

<blob:https://ap-gto.groups.io/ae5b0613-487f-4d6b-b6fc-b69fabb21a24>

2. Mount firmware version

<blob:https://ap-gto.groups.io/a3f9ea8b-7e6c-4c1a-a602-f99806bc1433>

3. ASCOM driver version

<blob:https://ap-gto.groups.io/188c1c79-db34-4d10-bac6-c5442a2fb14d>

4. Ascom driver – test connection through IP address

<blob:https://ap-gto.groups.io/7727424e-ca88-4ead-9d6f-4434bae9f697>

5. Ascom driver – test connection through APCC virtual port

<blob:https://ap-gto.groups.io/4c4b4f87-fe72-462f-9c67-682670a2de5b>

6. APCC connection through serial port (COM/USB)

<blob:https://ap-gto.groups.io/0c8cdd6e-8c4f-4dd2-ab1a-bdd20095d90b>

7. APCC connection through IP (wifi)

<blob:https://ap-gto.groups.io/132650fb-047a-46c7-ac1c-00ec10240cad>

As you can see it from above:

I’m connected via wifi to the mount ; more specifically:

· CP4 is the control box

· CP4 connected to the mount, checked connections OK – it obviously responds to the commands

· CP4 connected to a local PC, an Intel NUC, through wifi (192.168.1.xxx) – using the same access point –
connection tested OK

· CP4 also connected to the same local PC with a COM/USB adapter, as a backup connection – connection
tested OK

· I drive the mount/local PC remotely through MSFT remote desktop (Win10 Pro on the local PC) – using wifi

I found an additional issue: APCC can’t seem to find the CP4 on the network:

<blob:https://ap-gto.groups.io/d46f5c67-0ea1-45d2-9fe3-848d14ffba07>

This is weird, because it used to work perfectly before. Before what? I can’t determine any major changes to my
setup except maybe the recent Win10 update (feature update version 2004)

<blob:https://ap-gto.groups.io/c986e74d-b066-414b-a88e-ff1ba02aa27b>