Weird issues - ASCOM driver (5.30.10) - Mach1 - APCC and PHD2 #APCC #ASCOM_V2_Driver #Guiding

Rodolphe

Hello
I observed in my recent sessions several issues - not sure if they are connected or not.

Running Win10 Pro, 8GB Ram, plenty of disk space.

1. When starting a new frame capture in SCG Pro, PHD2 sends out a warning "Please disable the Synchronous PulseGuide option in the mount's ASCOM driver settings. Enabling the setting can cause unpredictable results".
--> But the ASCOM settings are "Synchronous PulseGuide calls" disabled (box unchecked).

2,. When using APCC through its virtual ports, I get an error message slewing the mount (not after the initial slew, but when SGP attempts to center the target) : "VPort2 / Fault / SyncTarget: Valid ALT/Az, RA/Dec, HA/Dec has not been received!" - and the 3D view blinks in red.
--> I thus bypassed APCC as a temporary solution, going straight through the ASCOM driver, until I find a reason/fix for it.

Has anyone an idea?
If more details are needed, happy to provide.
Thanks in advance for your support.
Rodolphe