Re: Mach2 power consumption #Mach2GTO

Terri Zittritsch

On Sat, Jun 20, 2020 at 06:19 PM, uncarollo2 <chris1011@...> wrote:
The Mach2 power supply does not use Anderson power poles. It uses Hirose connectors. This 24 volt supply should never be used to power anything else, no matter how tempting. It is ONLY to be used to power the Mach2, nothing else.

Roland

Roland, is this a recent change?   Best I can tell the connector on the 24V supply I have is powerpole.    If not powerpole, it is a copy, and since this plugs into the power cord on the CP5, which also plugs into my battery box which I put powerpole on, I'm not clear what you're referring to.

Terri

Terri