Re: AP1200 pier adapter

msscl@...

--- In ap-gto@..., Greg Mueller <mueller@s...> wrote:
I am doing the same thing and ran into the same problem. I am using
three
5/8" bolts 120° apart, coming out of the pier. One of my bolts
(the
north
most) and their place for a bolt clashed. My solution was to use
one
of
their places for the 1/4" bolt (the southern most bolt hole) and
then put in
two more 120° apart from that one. Works fine. I have and
"adapter
block"
that fits inbetween the pier and the AP plate where the transition
occures.
It's at the anodizers now or I'd send you a foto.
Yes, I could do the same but if I'm going to get a plate made it may
as well be a custom pier adapter leaving the AP plate for use on a
portable pier. I took a lot of trouble to get the mounting studs on
my
pier level so it makes sense to use them if I can.

Alex.