From: Christopher Erickson <christopher.k.erickson@...>
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Sent: Sat, Jun 20, 2020 4:26 pm
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Mach2 power consumption #Mach2GTO

And MAKE SURE that you use a different style of connectors for the 24V power supply and 12V supply. You don't want to connect 24V to your precious camera or other 12V devices.

Anderson makes powerpole connectors in different sizes, for example. Prevent mixups.

-Christopher Erickson
Observatory engineer
Waikoloa, HI 96738
www.summitkinetics.com

On Sat, Jun 20, 2020, 7:01 AM Jerome Allison <jallison@...> wrote:
[Edited Message Follows]
Thanks, David and Rolando.
I will get the simpler Powerwerx supply when it's back in stock, and use the 24 volt supply for the mount in the meantime.
Jerome
P.S. The mount worked perfectly - I really love it, Roland. Great stuff.