From: Dean Jacobsen <deanjacobsen@...>
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Sent: Sat, Jun 20, 2020 11:33 am
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Point Mapping Strategies for the Mobile Imager

Because of the security situation there.  I don't have sole control of the site and thus I can't configure a security system [limiting access, etc.] that would make me feel comfortable in leaving my equipment set up.

Some people leave their gear out there.  All of mine fits in the trunk of a Honda Civic and it doesn't take very long to set up and to break down.  It is a worry free solution for me.

So Roland, what do you think about the viability of using a 2 or 4 or 6 line mapping run to bracket the declination of my intended target
--
Dean Jacobsen
http://astrophoto.net/wp/