Re: Point Mapping Strategies for the Mobile Imager

Dean Jacobsen

On Mon, Jun 15, 2020 at 12:33 AM, Konstantin von Poschinger wrote:
I have done that with a two line mapping. Worked fine.
Konstantin, when you say "two line mapping", I am assuming those two lines are bracketing the declination of the object you are intending to image that night, correct?

I didn't get a response from anyone as to whether there is inherently anything wrong with doing a special abbreviated map focused on the single object to be imaged that night.  However, it seems like [purely guesswork on my part] this is similar to what is being incorporated into the new keypad software.

--
Dean Jacobsen
http://astrophoto.net/wp/