Re: Mach 2GTO manual for download?

Pete Su

Reading through some of the past traffic on this I guess the manual is not yet available, at least not for the keypad modeling features. I will wait patiently. :)

On Sat, Jun 20, 2020 at 8:31 AM Pete Su via groups.io <pete.su=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
Is the user manual for the new Mach 2 available for download anywhere? I'm curious about how some of the new features, especially tracking without guiding, will work for non-permanent back yard setups. If used in this sort of mode what would typical setup times be like?

In the past I had a reasonably efficient drift alignment routine for a guided setup, but it always took a while to run.

Thanks,
Pete