Re: Do-it-yourself battery replacement in 'new' keypad vs have AP do it ? (Cost ?)

Geert

Gert,

I have replaced batterys in my keypad(s) with the instructions as given on the AP tech support page, no problem to do it yourself provided you have the correct battery type for your keypad.  Read the instructions carefully.

Sending a keypad to AP to do this is possible but for me prohibitive because of the cost and hassle to do so from Europe.

Best regards,

Geert Vdbulcke

Belgium