Re: help with AP900 guiding via ASIAir Pro

sgbonnell@...

Success!   That worked Ray..
PHD2 was guiding perfectly...I was getting total rms values averaging .3" and down to .25" at times over 3 hours last night.
Seeing was very good, with a light breeze at times, but I did not fine tune the mount balance and just used the starting values in PHD2 - I was so happy to see it running with very nice performance that I left it alone for the evening.
Other than battling legions of mosquitos, it was a great night :-)

thanks again for your help...let me know if/when you sort out the issue with the latest release.
Steve