Tripod for MC254 and Mach1

Elenillor

Wondering about lower vibration options for the above combination.

I am strictly a portable and visual observer. The two tripods I use are an AP Berlebach and an AP 42" portable pier. Both are fine with an AP130 but with the MC245 are quite vibration prone when focusing. Vibration is not a problem when tracking.

So wondering if a different tripod would make a large difference in vibration (Eagle, ATS, Losmandy HD or other). The Mach1 is loaded with 60+lbs of counter weights, and the MC254 has a FL of around 3,680mm.

Any experience with comparisons of different tripods using similar FL scopes?

John