From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gabe Shaughnessy
Sent: Tuesday, June 16, 2020 8:41 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: [ap-gto] APPM support for Platesolve2?

Is Platesolve2 support on the roadmap for APPM? I know that it does use Platesolve2 via SGP, but I'd rather
not have SGP as a go between since it's not installed on all my systems and have had issues with it in the
past being stable enough for all night unassisted imaging. I tried TheSkyX's ImageLink, but it kept giving me
errors that it couldn't find a suitable plate solve (either plate-solve or all-sky solve). I had the correct pixel
scale and had synced it earlier using platesolve2 via Voyager.

Gabe